Finally a foolproof method to anesthetize Drosophila! Lull-A-Fly will anesthetize Drosophila for up to 45 minutes without killing or sterilizing them. Besides working like a charm, Lull-A-Fly is a much safer alternative than ether. The small-tipped applicator allows anesthetization right in culture bottles and the amount required is minimal and therefore, less expensive.
Each kit contains 15 mL of Lull-A-Fly (150 doses), 15 anesthetic wands, a morgue container, and complete directions for use.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 837
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 554
You May Also Like
- Drosophila virilis, for Chromosomes
- Wild-type Drosophila (+)
- Yellow-body (y) Recessive Drosophila, Culture
- Fruit Fly Genetics Simulation Kit
- Brushes, Sorting - Camel Hair
- Vials, Drosophila Culture, 10/pkg
- Drosophila Culture Media, 1 L
- Flinn Drosophila Guide
- Drosophila Basics—Studying the Monohybrid Cross
- Drosophila Laboratory Kit