Having trouble explaining the difference between mitosis and meiosis? Stop working so hard. Let your students model the two processes with these hands-on chromosome simulation materials. The unique chromosome models with magnetic centromeres and pop bead arms allow students to easily visualize and compare the two processes. The chromosome models are built by students and can be physically manipulated through the various stages of the cell cycle on their table top. With this kit, chromosomes and their behaviors will be easily understood by the students. Use the models later for a practical lab quiz.
Kit includes enough materials for 15 groups of students and includes 60 centrioles, 60 magnetic centromeres, 900 pop beads, and complete background and instructions.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 975
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 598
You May Also Like
- DNA Staining - Student Laboratory Kit
- Magnetic Meiosis Models - Biology Demonstration Kit
- Magnetic Mitosis Demonstration - Biology Demonstration Kit
- Mitosis Study Kit
- Meiosis Chart
- Mitosis Chart
- Allele's Crossing Over to the Other Side - Student Laboratory Kit
- Animal Cell Meiosis Model
- "Constructing" Mitosis The 5E Way
- Mitosis, Meiosis, and Cell Division Slide Set