Whether you conduct a frog dissection or only study frog anatomy, you will definitely want this detailed frog anatomy chart in your room. This chart features a large dissected male frog with all parts clearly labeled. The vivid four-color drawings also feature the action of the tongue, anatomy of the mouth, a ventral view of the brain, a dorsal view of the central nervous system, and the female urogenital system.
The chart measures 44"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 865
You May Also Like
- Earthworm Anatomy Chart
- Frog Dissection Guide, Pkg. 10
- Frog Dissection Photo Guide, Pkg. 5
- Frog Model Activity Set
- Frog Pond Population Kit
- Grassfrog, Double Injected, Preserved, 3"-4", Large, Pkg/10
- Frog Development Study Kit
- Bullfrog, Double Injected, Preserved, 5"-6", Large
- Bullfrog Model
- Frog Eggs, Live, Pkg. of 100