Do your students drink alcohol? The risks of alcohol comsumption are graphically illustrated on this four-color chart. The absorption of alcohol in the stomach and intestine area is detailed in the center of the chart. Other topics relate the effects of alcohol on the liver, the nervous system, the digestive system, the cardiovascular system and the reproductive system. Intoxication levels of alcohol are considered as well as the relationship between accidents and alcohol consumption. The chart measures 20"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 813
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 621
You May Also Like
- Dangers of Smoking Chart
- Teeth Chart
- Nervous System Wall Graphic
- Human Diseases - Pathology Slide Set
- Bioterrorism and World Epidemics Poster
- Biology Periodic Table, UV-Coated with Hanging Rail
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Biology
- Blood Typing Wall Chart
- Anatomy 360°
- World's Best Anatomical Charts Book