Do your students smoke? The detailed illustrations on this beautiful four-color chart clearly show the risks associated with smoking. Topics include: chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung cancer, bladder cancer, fetal risks, gastric ulcers, heart disease, mouth and throat cancer, and stroke. The center visual on the poster contrasts a healthy lung with the lung of a smoker. The chart measures 20"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 802
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 614
You May Also Like
- Dangers of Alcohol Chart
- Teeth Chart
- Nervous System Wall Graphic
- Human Diseases - Pathology Slide Set
- Bioterrorism and World Epidemics Poster
- Lung Demonstration Kit- Healthy Lung vs. Smoker's Lung
- Slide, Lung-Human, Section
- Slide, Lung-Human Cancerous, Section
- Functioning Lung Model
- Lung Bag Activity