This much-needed abridged version of the popular Pictorial Anatomy of the Cat is now available at a price you can afford. Practical for use in a one-semester course, this laboratory manual uses anatomical terms used in human rather than veterinary anatomy. Book includes hundreds of detailed and accurately-labeled illustrations of the human anatomy that may be compared with those of the cat. Especially useful for the many students who do not have access to human dissections. Chapters include the skeleton, muscles, respiratory and digestive system, urogenital system, circulatory system, nervous system, the eye and the ear. Index, glossary. 90 pages, 8˝" x 11", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1110
You May Also Like
- Fetal Pig Dissection Guide, Pkg. of 10
- Crayfish Dissection Guide, Pkg. 10
- Cat, Plain, Preserved, 19"-23"
- Classroom Living Material - Care and Culture Guide
- Vertebrate Survey and Study Set
- Pictorial Anatomy of the Cat
- Photo Manual and Dissection Guide for the Cat
- Mink, Preserved, Triple Injected
- Rat, Double Injected, Preserved, 7" and Up
- Fetal Pig, Double Injected, Preserved, 7"-10", Medium