Here is an economical way to quantify microscopic objects. These specially lined microscope slides each feature 64 2-mm squares. The printed grid allows students to perform a variety of activities including the counting of cells in a known area, measuring the movement of microlife, and more! 15 slides are included in one set. A sheet of 30 ruled microscope peel and stick labels is also available.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 967
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 635
You May Also Like
- Hand Microtome
- Plastic Slide Storage Box - 100 Slide
- Cover Slips, Glass, #1, 18mm x 18mm, 1 oz pkg
- Slide Prep Set-Glass
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit
- Advanced Slide Making Kit
- Microscope "Mystery" Kit - A Drawing, Identifying, and Size-Estimating Challenge
- Immersion Oil, Low Viscosity, 0.5-oz (Objective/Slide)
- Microscope Slides, Glass, Best Quality
- Well Chamber, 5/pkg