So you have just been informed you will teach AP biology for the first time. Don't panic-this book is designed to be read in an hour or less and will give you a quick overview of the most common problems encountered in teaching AP biology for the first time. The author, an experienced AP biology teacher, has synthesized the major issues facing a first year AP biology teacher and provides an organizational scheme for handling each major stumbling block. The ten steps outlined will have a calming effect on what can appear to be an overwhelming task the first time through an AP biology course.
Additionally, the book provides teaching ideas and protocols in an easy-to-copy appendix. Good luck teaching AP biology! 2001, 80 pages, 8 1/2" x 11", spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1035
You May Also Like
- AP Biology Teacher's Laboratory Preparation Manual
- AP Biology CliffsNotes®, 4th Edition
- AP Biology Flashcards, CliffsNotes®
- AP Biology Test Prep Book
- Student Laboratory Notebook, Biology
- Classroom Living Material - Care and Culture Guide
- Regulation—AP Biology Review Demonstration Kit
- Structure and Function - AP Biology Review Demonstration Kit
- Water Quality Index (WQI) Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Nematode Study Kit