Just add sunlight and water to demonstrate a chemical reaction caused by ultraviolet light. At the same time you can create a photographic work of art! Put one or more objects on a sheet of this photosensitive paper and expose it to sunlight for several minutes. Then dip the paper in water and watch the “print” develop. The image appears in minutes and the print becomes permanent. Sheets measure 12.6 cm
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 992
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 618
You May Also Like
- Ultraviolet Detecting Beads, Assorted, 240/pkg
- UV Intensity Meter and Lens Tester
- Sun Protection Factor Kit
- Sunscreens: Preparation and Evaluation - Student Laboratory Kit
- Making UV-Sensitive Paper - Student Laboratory Kit
- Blueprint T-Shirts - Student Laboratory Kit
- Beyond the Rainbow—Discovering Infrared and Ultraviolet Light
- Ultraviolet Lamp, Hand-Held
- Ultraviolet Pen Light
- Ultraviolet Lamp, 18"