Graphically depicts the complex architecture of a cell membrane, golgi apparatus, nucleus, nuclear pores, endoplasmic reticulum, chloroplasts, and mitochondria in an easy-to-see, easy-to-understand format. Detailed illustrations and photography are perfect for instructing your class about the differences and similarities of bacteria, animal and plant cells. Size: 23"W x 35"H.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 901
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 585
You May Also Like
- Blood Cells Chart
- Cell Types Wall Chart
- Exploring Plant and Animal Cells - Student Laboratory Kit
- Make Your Own Cell - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plant and Animal Cell Mystery
- Plasma Membrane Model
- Cell Membrane Permeability - Student Laboratory Kit
- Membrane Properties - Student Laboratory Kit
- Cell Signaling Poster
- VirtMac™ Model Cell Membrane Kit