An excellent dissection alternative. Two very large bullfrogs (one male/one female) have been carefully dissected and preserved for easy observation and study. The internal body organs can be examined from the ventral surface. Colored latex has been injected to identify the circulatory vessels and to highlight some of the internal organs served by these vessels. On the reverse side the dorsal surface of both frogs are visible. The skin has been removed to allow study of the muscles and subcutaneous tissues.
The dissected frogs have been molded and sealed in a transparent, safe-to-handle, liquid-filled, 12 3/4"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 850
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 569
You May Also Like
- Bullfrog Model
- Bullfrog, Dissected, Pro-Sect
- Frog Dissection Guide, Pkg. 10
- Frog Dissection Photo Guide, Pkg. 5
- Frog Development Study Kit
- Frog Dissection Model
- The Digital Frog CD-ROM, Individual
- Eight Large Specimen Survey Set
- Dissection Instruments - Classroom Set
- Pan, Dissecting, Aluminum with Wax, 11" X 7" X 1 1/2"