These representative specimens from five classes of arthropods can be used to teach classification and taxonomy as well as arthropod phylum characteristics. Each specimen is provided in its own labeled, screw-top jar. The holding fluid is safe and non-toxic.
2. Goose neck barnacle
3. Hermit crab
6. Garden spider
8. Dog tick or horseshoe crab
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 856
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 567
You May Also Like
- Arthropod Classification Kit
- Arthropoda Wall Chart
- Flinn Digital Stereoscope
- Slide, Daphnia, w.m.
- Slide, Artemia, w.m.
- Crayfish, Southern, Preserved, 4"-6", Large, Plain, 10/pkg
- Grasshopper, Lubber, Preserved, 2 1/2" - 3", 10/pkg
- Discover Life in the Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Slide, Dermacentor variabilis, w.m.
- Slide, Copepod, w.m.