Introductory Slide-Making Kit, FB1630
Instant success! That is what will happen when your students prepare their first permanent microscope slide-what a positive introductory lesson in the basics of histology and slide preparation. Students will marvel at the sight of an insect's eye, leg, mouth parts, antennae, or other body parts. This kit is a real must for your unit on microscopy and structure/function.
The basic materials needed for a class of 30 to fix, clear, mount, and stain small organisms are provided as well as detailed instructions for these procedures. The kit includes chemicals (alcohol solutions and xylenes), Canada balsam, depression slides, coverslips, holding tubes, and pipets.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 972
You May Also Like
- Advanced Slide Making Kit
- Culture Slides
- Flinn Slide Gel
- Well Chamber, 5/pkg
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit
- Microscope "Mystery" Kit - A Drawing, Identifying, and Size-Estimating Challenge
- Immersion Oil, Low Viscosity, 0.5-oz (Objective/Slide)
- Bacteria Study Set
- Mitosis and Meiosis Study Set
- Plant and Animal Cell Mystery