Save time and money when you purchase dissection instruments in bulk! This classroom set of high-quality instruments is packaged in a convenient, tough, plastic instrument-sorting tray. The tray makes moving instruments from class to class easier and allows faster inventory at the end of each laboratory.
Designed for 30 students working in pairs, the set consists of:
|1 Sorting Tray||500 Dissecting Pins||15 Scalpels|
|15 Fine-point Forceps||15 Probe and Seeker||15 Scissors|
|15 Teasing Needles|
Save over $50.00 by buying this convenient package.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 856
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 549
You May Also Like
- Basic Dissecting Kit
- Advanced Biology Dissecting Kit
- Budget Dissection Kit
- Instrument Sorting Tray
- Forceps, Specimen, 10"
- Needle, Teasing, Plastic Handle, Straight
- Pan, Dissecting, Aluminum with Wax, 11" X 7" X 1 1/2"
- Pins, Dissection, "T" Type, 1 1/2", 360/box
- Scalpel, Screw-lock, with Replaceable Blade
- Scissors, Dissecting, Stainless Steel