Bacterial morphology, the shape of individual cells, is the primary characteristic used to classify this enormously complex group of organisms. This culture set will enable your students to observe firsthand the three basic shapes of bacterial cells.
The kit includes stain, slides, and complete instructions for viewing the three major bacterial types. Requires microscopes with oil immersion lenses. Bacteria cultures are available separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 927
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 522
You May Also Like
- Introductory Bacteria Study Kit
- Bacterial Pollution (Coliform) - Student Laboratory Kit
- Microbe Hunting Kit
- Mold Testing Kit
- What's Living in YOUR Shower? Kit
- Bacteria Soil Ecology Kit
- Biofilms- Student Laboratory Activity
- Microbes Around Us- Student Laboratory Kit
- The Glowing Germ Contamination - Demonstration Kit
- Microbiology-Laboratory Activities Manual