Students often have a very difficult time loading samples into agarose gel wells. Improperly loading will adversely affect the experiment. It is strongly recommended that students practice pipetting techniques before experimenting with real, very expensive test materials. In this kit, the wells are constructed of a unique gel material that is not easily destroyed by micropipet tips. The tough polymer material can also be rinsed and reused many times. The well holes are slightly oversized so students will be successful with their first pipet transferring experience. The reusable quality makes them a real bargain!
Kit includes 10 practice gel stations and practice loading dye. Micropipets sold separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 883
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 577
You May Also Like
- Six Gel Electrophoresis Apparatus
- Electrophoresis Lab Station
- Gel Electrophoresis Simulation
- The Genetics of Cancer - Student Laboratory Kit
- Roles of Restriction Enzymes - Student Laboratory Kit
- Protein Electrophoresis
- Transformation of E. coli with JM101 pGal™
- Analysis of Eco RI Cleavage Patterns of Lambda Phage of DNA, 5 gels
- Flinn Scientific Electrophoresis Guide
- Electrophoresis Buffer Demo Kit