Build a relationship! This interactive and educational game teaches students about the interconnection between plants, animals, and their environment. A change in one organism can have drastic effects on another organism. Students use game cards to build relationship chains to learn how certain organisms are related to one another. The group with the longest chain wins! Write-up also includes instructions to play relationships rummy and relationships concentration.
Comes complete with eight sets of relationship game cards.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 836
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 516
You May Also Like
- Arthropod Classification Kit
- Classifying Living Things - Student Laboratory Kit
- Fun with Classification Student Laboratory Kit
- Habitat Hold 'Em - Student Activity Kit
- How a Food Web is Formed Game - Student Laboratory Kit
- Is It Alive? - Concept Attainment Activity
- Macroinvertebrate Identification Kit
- Principles of Classification Kit
- Animal Kingdom Card Games Student Activity Kit
- Taxonomic Keys Kit