A timely poster describing 31 of the most dangerous biological, chemical, and nuclear agents that threaten the health of the people of the world. For each topic there is a photograph highlighting each pathogen or agent. In addition, each description covers the history, transmission routes, symptoms and recommended treatments. The 38 1/2"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 929
You May Also Like
- Biology Periodic Table, UV-Coated with Hanging Rail
- Complete Set of 16 Charts with Stand
- Anatomy 360°
- The Human Brain Poster Series, Laminated
- Connective Tissue Chart
- Frog Anatomy Chart
- The Human Heart Poster Series, Laminated
- Muscle Contraction Poster
- Skeleton, Standard, Rod Mount
- Torso, 25-Part with Dual Sex