With our floating microcentrifuge tube rack, your microcentrifuge tubes will always be immersed to the proper depth in a water bath-no matter what the depth of the water. These handy racks assure the continuous proper treatment of delicate biotechnology samples and help assure the experimental results you desire. The tough, polypropylene racks are steam autoclavable. Each circular rack holds eight microcentrifuge tubes and fits perfectly into a standard 400-mL beaker.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 891
You May Also Like
- Flinn Economy Electrophoresis Kit
- Six Gel Electrophoresis Apparatus
- Electrophoresis Lab Station
- Microcapillary Pipets, 5 and 10 µL
- Micropipet, Fixed-Volume, 25 µL
- Dual Power Supply
- Flinn Scientific Electrophoresis Guide
- Roles of Restriction Enzymes - Student Laboratory Kit
- A Process to Dye for: Gel Electrophoresis - Student Laboratory Kit