At last, an economical, yet expertly detailed, model of the internal structure of the frog. This large, accurately colored model will be an excellent student reference during their frog dissection laboratory. Perfect for use during lab introduction, review sessions, or for testing purposes. Model is mounted on a durable plastic base for easy display and transport. A detailed key card for identification of key anatomical features is provided.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 863
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 564
You May Also Like
- Bullfrog Model
- Frog Dissection Model
- Earthworm Model Activity Set
- Frog Development Study Kit
- Bullfrog, Dissected, Pro-Sect
- Bullfrog, Plain, Preserved, 5"-6", Large
- The Digital Frog CD-ROM, Individual
- Grassfrog, Plain, Preserved, 3"-4", Large, Pkg/10
- Frog Dissection Guide, Pkg. 10
- Frog Dissection Photo Guide, Pkg. 5