Your students will have fun learning with this collection of puzzles, games and exercises—all focused on key life science topics. Perfect for use as classroom extensions, problem sets, homework, or to be used when a substitute teacher is watching the class. All major topics including classification, the Five Kingdoms, genetics, the human body, biotechnology, ecosystems and biodiversity are covered. An excellent resource for the substitute teacher who needs to teach a life science lesson. More than 200 different puzzles are provided. 76 pages, 8½"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1105
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 721
You May Also Like
- Nature Puzzlers
- Biological Experiments and Activities Integrating Mathematics
- Bottle Biology
- Biology Challenge: A Classroom Quiz Game
- Flinn AP* Biology Inquiry Laboratory Kit Bundle
- Anatomy 360°
- Loligo Squid Dissection Photo Guide, Pkg. 5
- Butterflies and Moths - A Golden Guide
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Biological Demonstrations
- Biology Coloring Books - The Human Brain