An exciting new look at the structure and function of the human heart is captured in this poster series. The “Heart's Parts” graphically depicts the internal anatomy of the human heart. “Heart Cycles” clearly makes the circulation of blood understandable to students. “Heart Smarts” provides clear guidelines for sustaining a healthy heart and identifies habits that can lead to an unhealthy heart. The “Heart at Work” details the flow of blood through the heart while “Heart Facts” provides informative facts about the heart that will create student interest in this amazing body organ. All posters are laminated and measure 17"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 791
You May Also Like
- The Human Brain Poster Series, Laminated
- Heart Chart
- Blood Cells Chart
- Heart Model, The Heart of America
- Heart Model, Life-size, Two-part
- Build a Model Heart - Student Laboratory Kit
- Cardiovascular System Bingo—Student Review Game
- Investigating Heart Rate - Demonstration Kit
- Blood Pressure Set, Student
- Pulse Oximeter