With stunning three-dimensional illustrations and detailed internal cutaways, these posters will encourage student study of how the senses work in the human body. Concise text describes the processes involved in sensory reception and interpretation. Sense organs and their parts are beautifully illustrated and clearly labeled. An outstanding classroom display and valuable student study aid. All posters are laminated and measure 17"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 810
You May Also Like
- Anatomy 360°
- Gingerbread Anatomy - Student Laboratory Kit
- Human Senses Experiment Kit
- Two-Point Discriminator
- Peripheral Vision - Student Laboratory Kit
- Astigmatism Student Laboratory Activity
- Human Reflex Study - Student Laboratory Kit
- Understanding Sound and Hearing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Visual Perception - Super Value Activity-Stations Kit
- Skeleton Wall Graphic