Save time and money by running two electrophoresis gel trays simultaneously with this high-quality dual apparatus. The seamless, injection-molded unit is designed for easy, safe operation. The lid is transparent for clear monitoring of the run and features two push tabs for easy assembly and removal. The platinum-coated electrodes are removable, making repairs simple, and the leads are safety coated and recessed into the lid. Apparatus includes two removable 7 × 7 cm casting trays with rubber end stoppers and two sets of combs to make gels with 6, 8 or 10 wells. Adjustable leveling feet make the fluid level uniform and assure better experimental results. Requires power supply such as FB0315 or FB0316.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 887
You May Also Like
- Flinn Economy Electrophoresis Kit
- Six Gel Electrophoresis Apparatus
- Electrophoresis Lab Station
- Universal Centrifuge, Digital
- Floating Microcentrifuge Tube Rack
- Micropipet, Fixed-Volume, 25 µL
- Dual Power Supply
- Flinn Scientific Electrophoresis Guide
- A Process to Dye for: Gel Electrophoresis - Student Laboratory Kit
- Why Do People Look Different? Student Laboratory Kit