Helping students learn about protein synthesis is easy! Large, colorful models of DNA, mRNA, ribosome, tRNA, and amino acids ensure that even students in the back of the classroom will clearly see the demonstration. Simply attach the durable plastic pieces to a magnetic classroom board and move them around to show the steps involved in transcription and translation. Comes with smaller size student models allowing students to follow along at their desks during the demonstration. Rugged demonstration set will last for years to come!
Includes a how-to CD, complete instructions, and enough materials for 20 students.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 910
You May Also Like
- Flow of Genetic Information Kit
- Nucleotide Model Kit
- Flinn DNA Molecular Model Set, 11-tier
- DNA/RNA Protein Synthesis Kit
- Nucleic Acid Molecular Structure Kit
- Student DNA Model Kit
- Dihybrid Cross Poster
- Eye Color and Polygenic Inheritance—Student Laboratory Kit
- Genetic Code Kit
- Botheads - A Genetic Variation Simulation