Learn to identify fingerprints like a professional investigator! Informative text describes the science of fingerprinting as well as how fingerprints are made, “lifted” and matched. Includes a detailed overview of the standard patterns of fingerprints and ridgeline details that are used by forensic scientists to determine an identical match. A must-have if you study forensic science. Size: 23"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 569
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 494
You May Also Like
- Amino Acid Fingerprints - Demonstration Kit
- Detective's Casebook - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Flinn Fingerprinting - Activity-Stations Kit
- Fuming Fingerprints Forensics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Inkless Fingerprinting Kit
- Forensic Supply Kit
- Document Analysis - Forensic Investigation Laboratory Kit
- Glass Analysis Principles - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Gunshot Residue - Forensics Demonstration Kit
- Bloodstains at the Crime Scene - Forensic Laboratory Kit