An excellent biological resource for any teacher wanting to provide their students with a “living” classroom! This booklet contains easy-to-follow instructions for making culture media, locating containers for housing, and suggested procedures for feeding and long-term care. From microscopic algae and protozoa to macroscopic amphibians and reptiles, this reference guide contains the information and tips you'll need to create your own, personal classroom “zoo.” 68 pages, 8½"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1031
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 525
You May Also Like
- Plants Are Alive
- Aquarium/Terrarium, Economy, 1/2 gal with Screen Cover
- The Complete Aquarium Book
- Growlab Guide to Gardening in the Classroom
- Pond Snails (various), Freshwater, algae eating snails.
- Elodea (Anacharis), Live, 12/pkg
- Sundew (Drosera), Live
- Land Hermit Crabs, Live, 3/pkg
- Swordtail, 3/pkg
- Desert Terrarium Set, Large