An excellent biological resource for any teacher wanting to provide their students with a “living” classroom! This booklet contains easy-to-follow instructions for making culture media, locating containers for housing, and suggested procedures for feeding and long-term care. From microscopic algae and protozoa to macroscopic amphibians and reptiles, this reference guide contains the information and tips you'll need to create your own, personal classroom “zoo.” 68 pages, 8½"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1109
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 557
You May Also Like
- Wisconsin Fast Plants®, Pkg. of 200 Seeds
- Flinn Drosophila Guide
- Seed Germination Set
- Aquarium/Terrarium, Economy, 1/2 gal with Screen Cover
- Land Hermit Crabs, Live, Pkg. of 3
- Pond Snails (various), Freshwater, algae eating snails. Pkg. of 12
- Desert Terrarium Set, Large
- Elodea (Anacharis), Live, 12/pkg
- Sundew (Drosera), Live
- Swordtail, Pkg. of 3