Identifying living organisms is an essential skill in life science. Build a solid foundation for further study of living organisms using this concept attainment activity. Kit includes 20 cards with examples of both living organisms and nonliving material. Students gain concept attainment using the “Yes” and “No” header cards included with the kit. All cards are printed on colorful 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card stock and laminated for durability. Velcro® Dot Tape or Magnetic Tape, available separately, may be used to display activity cards.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 775
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 546
You May Also Like
- Arthropod Classification Kit
- Classifying Living Things - Student Laboratory Kit
- Fun with Classification Student Laboratory Kit
- Habitat Hold 'Em - Student Activity Kit
- How a Food Web is Formed Game - Student Laboratory Kit
- Animal Kingdom Card Games Student Activity Kit
- Macroinvertebrate Identification Kit
- Principles of Classification Kit
- The Relationships Game - Student Activity Kit
- Taxonomic Keys Kit