Made from heavy-duty, high-density polyethylene to give it strength and rigidity, this tray provides the ultimate “bed” for a shark specimen while dissecting. The tray is designed to accept the dorsal muscle, with a molded center groove to accommodate the dorsal fin and spines. It is unbreakable, lightweight, chemical-preservative resistant, and features a nonskid bottom. The tray measures 15" x 31" x 1 5/8". To prevent drying out, a clear plastic cover that fits firmly over the tray is sold separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 862
You May Also Like
- Dissection Instruments - Classroom Set
- Instrument Sorting Tray
- Forceps, Dissecting, Stainless Steel, Straight
- Needle, Teasing, Plastic Handle, Bent
- Pan, Dissecting, with Flex-pad and Cover, Standard Size
- Pins, Dissection, Straight Type, 2", 500/pkg
- Probe and Seeker, 6"
- Scalpel, Screw-lock, with Replaceable Blade
- Scalpel Blade Remover
- Scissors, Dissecting, Stainless Steel