Improve your ability to teach meiosis as it happens in animal cells with this beautifully illustrated model. Mounted on a sturdy plastic base, this animal meiosis display contains twelve individual cell models. Each cell contains detailed graphics depicting the major events that occur in each meiotic phase leading up to the formation of gametes. In addition, every cellular structure important to the process is shown–centrioles, asters and spindle fibers, chromosomes, chromatids, nuclei, and nucleoli. The display measures 20"L x 17 3/4"H x 2"W.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 976
You May Also Like
- "Constructing" Mitosis The 5E Way
- The Cell Cycle- Simulation of Chromosome Behaviors
- DNA Staining - Student Laboratory Kit
- Magnetic Meiosis Models - Biology Demonstration Kit
- Magnetic Mitosis Demonstration - Biology Demonstration Kit
- Mitosis Study Kit
- Meiosis Chart
- Mitosis Chart
- Allele's Crossing Over to the Other Side - Student Laboratory Kit
- Mitosis, Meiosis, and Cell Division Slide Set