Use sheep organs to help teach the structure of the heart, kidney, brain, and eye, without doing a dissection. Sealed in a transparent, liquid-filled plastic tray, all organs are clearly visible. In addition, the brain is injected to show the location of the major arteries. Each organ is labeled for easy identification using the included set of guides. The tray measures 13"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 849
You May Also Like
- Sheep Half Brain, Preserved, Pkg/10
- Sheep Heart, Preserved, Pkg/2
- Calf Heart
- Sheep Eye, Preserved, Pkg/10
- Pig Heart, Preserved, Pkg/2
- Pig Heart with Pericardium, Preserved, Pkg/2
- Pig Kidney, Preserved, Pkg/5
- Cow Eye, Preserved, Pkg/5
- Dissection Instruments - Classroom Set
- Pan, Dissecting, Aluminum with Wax, 11" X 7" X 1 1/2"