One of the last frontiers in science today is the very dirt beneath our feet! The organisms that inhabit the soil are responsible for all of the ecological cycles that make life possible for plants and animals. In this kit, students will gain valuable insight on protozoans-the “lions and tigers” of the soil-as they explore soil samples and actually quantify the number of these organisms. An excellent way for students to extract and explore the exciting world of soil protozoa.
Comes complete with all the materials needed for 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 928
You May Also Like
- Bacteria Soil Ecology Kit
- Yeast and Mold Soil Ecology Student Kit
- Discover Life in the Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Winogradsky Column: Biosphere in a Bottle Kit
- Microbes Around Us- Student Laboratory Kit
- What's Living in YOUR Shower? Kit
- Bacterial Pollution (Coliform) - Student Laboratory Kit
- Introductory Bacteria Study Kit
- Biofilms- Student Laboratory Activity
- Sam 'n Ella's Cafe-Food Poisoning Simulation