Go beyond a typical dissection and study a live earthworm as part of this lesson. First, students observe live earthworms move, and respond to the environment. Then they dissect preserved earthworms with special emphasis on the muscles responsible for the movement observed earlier. Includes fifteen comprehensive All About Earthworms! student booklets, an earthworm structures color overhead, and an earthworm structures diagram and worksheet.
Super Value Kit is complete for 15 student groups. All materials are reusable! Preserved and live earthworms are required and available separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 841
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 573
You May Also Like
- Lumbricus Earthworm Dissection Guide, Pkg. 10
- Lumbricus Earthworm Dissection Photo Guide, Pkg. 5
- Earthworms, Preserved, 8"-10", Large, 10/pkg
- McWorm: Invertebrate Fast Food Kit
- Nematode Study Kit
- Worm Composting Kit - Complete with postage-paid coupon for one pound of redworms
- Worm Farm - Complete
- Stuck-on Artemia Kit
- Two Heads are Better Than One - Planaria Regeneration Student Laboratory Kit
- Experimental Design with Pillbugs