Introduce your students to the six Kingdoms through the process of classification. Students view a set of illustrated cards and use simple, dichotomous keys to determine the appropriate Kingdom and phylum for each individual organism. In the process of classifying the organisms, students will develop an understanding of each individual's role in an ecosystem. A fun way for students to learn and understand biodiversity.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 902
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 545
You May Also Like
- Arthropod Classification Kit
- Animal Kingdom Card Games Student Activity Kit
- Fun with Classification Student Laboratory Kit
- Habitat Hold 'Em - Student Activity Kit
- How a Food Web is Formed Game - Student Laboratory Kit
- Is It Alive? - Concept Attainment Activity
- Macroinvertebrate Identification Kit
- Principles of Classification Kit
- The Relationships Game - Student Activity Kit
- Taxonomic Keys Kit