Use this engaging game to help students learn how organisms are related in a food chain or web. Students will view illustrations of more than 120 organisms, study their characteristics, and determine “who eats whom” as they assemble a food chain from the organisms selected from a deck of special habitat cards.
Eventually the food chain will develop into a complex food web as more organisms are selected. Once formed, the food web will be analyzed and further studied.
Complete with 5 decks of habitat cards-Marine, Desert, Rainforest, Hardwood Forest and Swamp-and student worksheets.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 905
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 545
You May Also Like
- Arthropod Classification Kit
- Classifying Living Things - Student Laboratory Kit
- Fun with Classification Student Laboratory Kit
- Habitat Hold 'Em - Student Activity Kit
- Animal Kingdom Card Games Student Activity Kit
- Is It Alive? - Concept Attainment Activity
- Macroinvertebrate Identification Kit
- Principles of Classification Kit
- The Relationships Game - Student Activity Kit
- Taxonomic Keys Kit