Student Laboratory Kit
Students will be excited to learn about heredity, genetics, and the human genome as they examine traits on their favorite test subject—themselves! Common dominant and recessive human traits are explored, some more obvious than others. Widow's peak vs. straight hairlines are easy to see. Tongue rollers vs. non-tongue rollers and PTC tasters versus non-PTC tasters will require a little more investigating. Safely teach blood type inheritance using the simulated blood. Teacher's Notes included.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs. Super Value Kit is complete for 5 classes of 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 913
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 599
You May Also Like
- Baby Genes Kit
- Botheads - A Genetic Variation Simulation
- Chromosome Smears Kit
- Dihybrid Cross Poster
- Eye Color and Polygenic Inheritance—Student Laboratory Kit
- Genetic Code Kit
- Discover the Possibilities! A Genetics Probability Activity
- Genetics - Laboratory and Classroom Activities Book
- Genetics of Taste - Student Laboratory Kit
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Biological Demonstrations