Some wonderful chemistry concepts can be investigated with this glass demonstration tube! Colorful demonstrations of acids and bases, pH, indicators, and the solubility of gases can be displayed for the whole class to see. The formation of a solid from the diffusion of vapors can be easily seen. Even equilibrium can be explored in the tube.
The 24”-long clear flint glass tube has an inner diameter of 14 mm. The tube’s heavy wall thickness provides rigidity and reduces breakage. Two rubber stoppers are provided. ChemFax with sample demonstration included.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 304
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 157
You May Also Like
- Hydraulic Elevator - Physical Science Demonstration Kit
- "Speed of Bubble" Tube Set
- Glass Tubing, Borosilicate Glass, 24" Lengths, 5 mm o.d., 4 mm i.d., 10/pk
- Gas Measuring Tube, Borosilicate Glass, 50 mL
- Drying Tube, U-Shaped, 100 mm
- Drying Tube, Polyethylene
- Test Tubes with Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 12 x 75 mm, 5 mL
- Test Tubes without Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 6 x 50 mm, 0.5 mL
- Test Tubes with Screw Caps, Plastic, 30/pkg
- Mini Soda Bottle Tubes and Rack