|Price/Pkg. of 10|
Ideal for experiments involving pressure differentials. Each piece of borosilicate glass tubing is 24" in length and measures 5 mm o.d. x 0.5 mm inner bore diameter.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 310
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 160
You May Also Like
- Glass Tubing, Borosilicate Glass, 24" Lengths, 5 mm o.d., 4 mm i.d., 10/pk
- Glass Tubing, Biology Assortment
- Glass Tubing Cutter
- Glass Tubing Storage Device
- Latex Tubing in 10-Foot Lengths, 1/8" i.d. x 1/16"
- Plastic Tubing in 10-Foot Lengths, 1/8" i.d. x 1/16"
- Rubber Tubing, Black, in 10-Foot Lengths, 1/8" i.d.
- Rubber Tubing, Red, in 10-Foot Lengths, 1/8" i.d.
- Tubing Connector, Bent, Flint Glass, 90° Angle
- Tubing Connectors, Assortment