Eudiometer Tube, GP9167, etc.
Use this instrument to measure the volume of gas produced or consumed in a chemical reaction. The borosilicate glass tube is closed at one end—and contains two platinum electrodes at this closed end. Easy-to-read graduation markings are printed on the tube.
Subdivisions: 0.1 mL
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 222
You May Also Like
- How Much Is a Mole? The Mole Eudiometer - Demonstration Kit
- Molar Volume of Hydrogen - Combining the Gas Laws - Student Laboratory Kit
- Glue Gun
- Determining the Molar Volume of a Gas - AP Chemistry Classic Laboratory Kit
- Magnesium Metal Ribbon, 25 g, Approx. 90 Feet
- Copper Wire, Bare, 18 Gauge, 4 oz
- Hydrochloric Acid Solution, 3 M, 500 mL
- Molar Relationships and Stoichiometry, Flinn ChemTopic™ Labs - Volume 7
- Pressure Bottle
- Teaching Chemistry Video Series Complete DVD Set