Two-stage precision regulator allows for control of the delivery pressure and control of the pressure in the attached lecture bottle. Very compact unit (6" x 4" x 4"); made almost entirely of brass. Cannot be used with a corrosive gas like ammonia. Contact us for prices on a two-stage regulator for use with corrosive gases.
A swivel inlet fits nicely on your lecture bottle. The exit valve is a 1/8" NPT male and a mating hose connection is furnished at no additional cost. Only a wrench is required to mount the regulator and affix the exit (threaded or tubing).
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 232
You May Also Like
- Control Valve, Stainless Steel, for Lecture Bottles and Refillable Cylinders
- Lecture Bottle, Carbon Dioxide
- Lecture Bottle Control Valve, Brass
- Lecture Bottle Carrier/Holder
- Lecture Bottle Holder
- Lecture Bottle Opener
- Balloons, Latex, Sphere, 12", Pkg. of 20
- Adjustable Wrench
- Helium, Refillable Cylinder
- Carbon Dioxide Spectrum Tube