You Are About to Order Live Material
Please choose your date before adding items from this table to your cart.
Bacterial morphology, the shape of the individual cells, is the primary characteristic used to classify this enormously complex group. This culture set will enable your students to observe first-hand the three basic shapes of bacterial cells. Set includes individual tube-cultures of: Bacillus subtilis (rods/bacilli), Micrococcus luteus (spheres/cocci) and Rhodospirillum rubrum (spirals/spirilli).
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 920
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 517
You May Also Like
- Bacterial Cultures, Bacillus cereus
- High School Bacteria Collection
- Bacterial Pigmentation Set
- Fungal Cultures, Aspergillus niger
- Fungal Cultures, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Slime Molds, Physarum polycephalum - plasmodium, Culture
- Nutrient Agar, Pkg. of 10 Plates
- Sensitivity Disk, Antibiotic, Chloramphenicol 30 µg
- Bacteria Spreader
- Inoculating Loop, Nichrome Wire