You Are About to Order Live Material
Please choose your date before adding items from this table to your cart.
Demonstrate the diversity of pigments produced by bacteria with this set. Pigment formation (chromogenesis) can, in most cases, be easily influenced by the manipulation of incubation temperatures. Set includes individual tube-cultures of Micrococcus roseus (pink), Serratia marcescens (red), and Micrococcus luteus (yellow).
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 920
You May Also Like
- Bacterial Classification and Morphology Set
- High School Bacteria Collection
- Bacterial Cultures, Bacillus cereus
- Fungal Cultures, Aspergillus niger
- Fungal Cultures, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Slime Molds, Physarum polycephalum - plasmodium, Culture
- Nutrient Agar, Pkg. of 10 Plates
- Sensitivity Disk, Antibiotic, Chloramphenicol 30 µg
- Bacteria Spreader
- Inoculating Loop, Nichrome Wire