You Are About to Order Live Material
Please choose your date before adding items from this table to your cart.
These sets are composed of five of our most popular specimens. Species typically included are: Amoeba, Paramecium, Euglena, Stentor, and Blepharisma.
Three sets are available:
• The Mixed Protozoan Set (Catalog No. LM1086) is a simulated "pond mixture" that includes numerous specimens of all five species in a single container.
• The Individual Protozoan Set (Catalog No. LM1087) includes five individual cultures of the organisms listed above.
• The Individual Protozoan Set, Demoslides (Catalog No. LM1250) includes five individual demoslide cultures of the organisms listed above.
Substitutions may, on occasion, be necessary depending on availability of individual species. All three major subdivisions are represented so that any one of these sets can serve as a convenient introduction to the protozoa.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 824
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 512
|Catalog No.||Description||Class Size||Price/Each||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Paramecium caudatum, Vital Stained, Class Size 30
- Stentor, Culture, Class Size 30
- Euglena, Culture, Class Size 30
- Volvox, Culture, Class Size 30
- Amoeba proteus, Culture, Class Size 30
- Protozoan Set - Individual
- Characteristics of Protists - Student Laboratory Kit
- Amoeba Demoslides, Pkg. of 5
- Instant Protozoan Mix
- Methyl Cellulose Solution, 3%, Aqueous, 20 mL