You Are About to Order Live Material
Please choose your date before adding items from this table to your cart.
Vinegar Eels (Turbatrix aceti). Nearly transparent, it bears live young which can often be seen developing within the uterus of the larger females. Its complete, one-way digestive tract is also readily visible.
The roundworms. Turbatrix aceti (also called Anguillula aceti) is the common laboratory specimen from this group. Known as the “vinegar eel” because it is usually found living in the sediment of unpasteurized vinegar where it feeds on bacteria and fungi. As primary consumers, nematodes are a vital link in numerous natural systems.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 821
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 558
|Catalog No.||Description||Class Size||Price/Each||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Mixed Planaria, Culture, Class Size 30
- Mixed Hydra - Brown and Green Culture, Class Size 30
- Mixed Rotifers, Culture, Class Size 30
- Earthworms, Live, Class Size 30
- Lumbriculus variegatus
- Redworms (Eisenia fetida), 50/pkg
- Pond Snails (various), Freshwater, algae eating snails. Pkg. of 12
- Brine Shrimp (Artemia) Hatchery
- Daphnia sp., Culture, Class Size 30
- Isopods, Class of 30