You Are About to Order Live Material
Please choose your date before adding items from this table to your cart.
Acheta domesticus, the house cricket. Classroom friendly insects that are easy to care for. The essential food organism for most popular reptiles and amphibians. Breeding colonies kept in the classroom are also a practical means of demonstrating insect life cycles and incomplete metamorphosis. A state permit is required to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
MAINTENANCE: Maintain crickets on coarse sand substrate with lots of hiding places-such as cardboard tubes and egg cartons. Crickets will thrive on fresh fruit and dry dog food.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 818
|Catalog No.||Description||Pkg. Size||Price/Pkg.||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Isopods, Class of 100
- Land Hermit Crabs, Live, Pkg. of 3
- Isopods, Class of 30
- Praying Mantis Egg Cases (Ootheca), Pkg. of 3
- Ramshorn Snails. Herbivorous, freshwater snails with beautiful spiral-shaped shells. Pkg. of 12
- Turbatrix aceti, Culture, Class Size 30
- Earthworms, Live, Class Size 30
- Lumbriculus variegatus
- Redworms (Eisenia fetida), 50/pkg
- Mealworms, Tenebrio larvae, Class Size 100