You Are About to Order Live Material
Please choose your date before adding items from this table to your cart.
Lithobates (formerly Rana) pipiens, also known as the leopard frog. These distinctive amphibians have brownish-green skin with dark, irregular spots. Popular in biology classes for studies of anatomy, behavior, reproduction and life cycles. Frogs are not sexed. A state permit is required to ship to Utah. Not available for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Only available November–March.
MAINTENANCE: Maintain frogs in a mixed “land” and water environment. The frogs should have access to water just deep enough to submerge themselves completely. To guard against disease and infection the water must be well filtered and partially exchanged (50%) twice a week. Frogs will thrive on a diet of crickets, flies, mealworms, and earthworms.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 815
2" to 2.5"
3" to 3.5"
You May Also Like
- Frog Eggs, Live, Pkg. of 100
- American Chameleon (Anole), Live, Pkg. of 3
- African Clawed Frog (Xenopus), Female Adults
- African Clawed Frog (Xenopus), Male Juveniles
- Chinese Algae Eater, Pkg. of 3
- Bullfrog, Live
- Common Guppy, Pkg. of 6
- African Clawed Frog (Xenopus), Tadpoles
- Bullfrog, Tadpoles, Live, <2, Pkg. of 6
- Bullfrog, Tadpoles, Live, 2–4, Pkg. of 12