w.m. Threads of three different colors cross each other in a variety of combinations. An effective means of teaching and practicing the concept of focusing on different “planes” of the slide.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 950
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 638
You May Also Like
- Slide, Natural Fibers, w.m.
- Slide, Hair, 3 Types, w.m.
- Slide, Salt Crystals, w.m.
- Slide, Newsprint, w.m.
- Slide, Cork, Section
- Slide, Animal Cell, Section (Amphiuma-Liver)
- Slide, Letter "e", w.m.
- Beginning Microscopy Compariset
- Beginner's Slide Set
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit