w.m. Bell-shaped ciliate with a contractile stalk which coils and extends like a spring.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 879
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 622
You May Also Like
- Characteristics of Protists
- Vorticella, Culture, Class Size 30
- Slide, Ciliates (spirotrichs), w.m.
- Slide, Paramecium multimicronucleatum, w.m.
- Slide, Stentor, w.m.
- Slide, Didinium nasutum, w.m.
- Prokaryotes vs. Eukaryotes - Compariset
- Bacteria, Fungi, and Slime Mold Slide Set
- Introductory Protozoology Slide Set