smear. Red blood cells infected by trophozoites (including ring forms) are clearly visible in this malarial preparation.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 951
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 639
You May Also Like
- Slide, Mixed Green Algae, w.m.
- Slide, Mixed Protozoa, w.m.
- Slide, Ciliates (spirotrichs), w.m.
- Slide, Paramecium multimicronucleatum, w.m.
- Slide, Didinium nasutum, w.m.
- Slide, Paramecium caudatum, w.m., Conjugating Pairs
- Characteristics of Protists - Student Laboratory Kit
- Introductory Protozoology Slide Set
- Bacteria, Fungi, and Slime Mold Slide Set