sec. Sections of colonies with zygotes present. Volvox differs from the preceding organisms by having specialized reproductive cells.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 880
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 622
You May Also Like
- Volvox, Culture, Class Size 30
- Volvox Demoslides, Pkg. of 5
- Slide, Euglena, w.m.
- Slide, Chlamydomonas, w.m.
- Physarum polycephalum
- Slide, Stemonitis, w.m.
- Characteristics of Protists - Student Laboratory Kit
- Introductory Protozoology Slide Set
- Bacteria, Fungi, and Slime Mold Slide Set